June 1, 2020: Libraries, galleries, museums, theaters and other indoor arts, culture and entertainment organizations may restart in-person operations. For details click here.
June 1, 2020: VT Department of Health, Agency of Education and Department of Children and Families announces health and safety guidance for childcare centers. For details click here.
May 29, 2020: Hair salons and barber shops may reopen. For details click here.
May 24, 2020: Religious facilities and places of worship may resume operations. For details click here.
May 22, 2020: Restaurants may offer outdoor dining services. For details click here.
May 22, 2020: Effective May 22, campgrounds, RV Parks and Seasonal Resorts may resume limited operations. For details click here.
May 19, 2020: VT Agency of Commerce Announces Guidelines Professional Services (including attorneys, accountants, realtors, non-profit workers, and municipal workers), Yard Sales and Swimming Facilities. To read the guidance click here.
May 13, 2020: VT Agency of Commerce Announces Guidance for Limited Reopening of Retail. To read the guidance click here.
Downloadable Sign for Businesses
Resources for Employers
For information on financial resources and business support click on the links below.
• U.S. Small Business Administration: www.sba.gov
• Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development: www.accd.vermont.gov
• Vermont Department of Labor: www.labor.vermont.gov
• Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation: www.brattleborodevelopment.com/covid-19
Mandatory Health and Safety Training – VT Occupational and Health Administration
All businesses, nonprofit and government entities in operation must complete and document the mandatory Vermont Occupational and Health Administration (VOSHA) health and safety training by May 4, 2020. To find more information and the training documents visit the VOSHA website by clicking here.
Resources for Employees
To learn how to file an unemployment insurance claim click on the links below.
• Town of Brattleboro: To get updates on Town government activity click here.
• United Way of Windham County: To get assistance or to help your neighbors click here.
• Brattleboro Area Mutual Aid: To get assistance or to help your neighbors click here.
• Windham Regional Commission: To find Windham Region COVID-19 Resource List click here.
State & Federal Government
Updates from the Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce
To sign up to receive email updates from the Chamber click here.