Downloadable Sign for Businesses
Resources for Employers
For information on financial resources and business support click on the links below.
• U.S. Small Business Administration: www.sba.gov
• Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development: www.accd.vermont.gov
• Vermont Department of Labor: www.labor.vermont.gov
• Brattleboro Development Credit Corporation: www.brattleborodevelopment.com/covid-19
Mandatory Health and Safety Training – VT Occupational and Health Administration
All businesses, nonprofit and government entities in operation must complete and document the mandatory Vermont Occupational and Health Administration (VOSHA) health and safety training by May 4, 2020. To find more information and the training documents visit the VOSHA website by clicking here.
Resources for Employees
To learn how to file an unemployment insurance claim click on the links below.
• Town of Brattleboro: To get updates on Town government activity click here.
• United Way of Windham County: To get assistance or to help your neighbors click here.
• Brattleboro Area Mutual Aid: To get assistance or to help your neighbors click here.
• Windham Regional Commission: To find Windham Region COVID-19 Resource List click here.
State & Federal Government
Updates from the Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce
To sign up to receive email updates from the Chamber click here.