Member Benefits and Dues
There are two levels of Business membership which includes a special rate for Non-Profits. We are also offer a Community Member rate. As a member of one of the leading business and community organizations in the area, you’ll receive the following benefits:
Basic Member Benefits
The Chamber offers our members marketing opportunities to build their business and reach new customers. Marketing opportunities include:
- A free listing in the Chamber Area Guide and Member Directory
(15,000 copies of the directory are distributed throughout the region).
- A free listing on the Chamber website directory (www.BrattleboroChamber.org).
- Referrals to potential customers or clients. The Chamber ONLY refers Chamber member businesses. We field well over 3,000 telephone and walk-in inquiries a year. For most people, “relocation” and “vacation” mean, “Contact the Chamber.”
- Advertising in the Chamber Area Guide and Member Directory, on the Chamber website and participation in the annual Holly Days, Holly Nights celebration and the Jingle Bell Jog 5K race.
- Promotion on the Chamber Facebook page; through Twitter and Instagram; and in our weekly e-Communiqué email newsletter.
- Our popular Breakfast Speakers Series
- Annual Lunch with the Governor
- mixers and open houses
You’ll receive our weekly e-Communiqué email with updates on Chamber happenings, business news and other news you need to know about the community.
- Affordable, quality dental and vision insurance through VACEplus.
- Mailing labels to our members for a modest fee and free notary services.
Platinum Member Benefits
- Boldface listing in the Chamber Member Directory and Area Guide.
- Two free sets of mailing labels of the entire Chamber membership (a $60 value) – one free set for Non-profit Platinum members.
- One free ad on the new Chamber Web site.
- Special “Platinum Member” designation on Member certificate and in
Are you just starting out or a former Chamber member who wants to get back in touch? Our Community Membership is available for $50 year.
- Invited to all Chamber-sponsored events including the Breakfast Speaker’s Series, mixers, our Annual Meeting, and the popular Lunch with the Governor.
- On the email list to receive our popular e-Communique – our weekly email blast to keep you in the loop!
- A voice of support for the great community we live, work and play in!
Annual Membership Dues for 2020
Special Payment Options
Paying your dues couldn’t be more convenient. If cash flow is an issue for your business we offer monthly and quarterly payment plans. You can also pay your dues by credit card, Simply send in your first monthly or quarterly payment with your completed Records Update and check the box to indicate the plan you’d like to participate in.
If you would like to discuss any other special payment arrangement please call us at 254-4565.
|*When calculating your membership fees, factor in that two part time employees equals one full time employee.|
|501-C3 Non-Profit Organizations employing less than 50 full-time employees – Basic $169 Platinum $189|