Member Benefits and Dues
There are two levels of Business membership which includes a special rate for Non-Profits. We are also offer a Community Member rate.
Basic Member Benefits
- Referrals to potential customers or clients
- A free listing in the Chamber Member Directory / Area Profile
- A free listing on the Chamber Web site
- Accident-Life, Dental and vision insurance programs through VACE plus
- Discounted telephone plans through Sovernet Communications
- Tuition discount opportunities with Union Institute & University
- Mailing labels to our members for a modest fee
- Business advocacy with local, state and federal governments
- Networking and marketing opportunities, including additional advertising in the Chamber Member Directory and Area Guide
- Free notary services
- Free use of the Chamber boardroom for meetings
Additional Benefits for Platinum Members
- Boldface listing in the Chamber Member Directory and Area Guide
- Two free sets of mailing labels of the entire Chamber membership (a $60 value) – one free set for Non-profit Platinum members
- One free ad on the new Chamber Web site. Contact us for details
- Special “Platinum Member” designation on Member certificate and in Web directory
- Eligible for many of the benefits afforded our business and no-profit members *
- Invited to all Chamber-sponsored events including Informational Breakfasts, Annual Gala, and Governor’s Day
- On the email list to receive our popular e-Communique – our weekly email blast to keep you in the loop!
- A voice of support for the great community we live, work and play in!
Annual Membership Dues Schedule for 2016
Special Payment Options
Paying your dues couldn’t be more convenient. If cash flow is an issue for your business we offer monthly and quarterly payment plans. You can also pay your dues by credit card, Simply send in your first monthly or quarterly payment with your completed Records Update and check the box to indicate the plan you’d like to participate in.
If you would like to discuss any other special payment arrangement please call us at 254-4565.
When calculating your membership fees, factor in that two part time employees equals one full time employee.
|501-C3 Non-Profit Organizations employing less than 50 fulltime employees – Basic $159 Platinum $179|
Become a Chamber “Community Member”
Are you just starting out or a former Chamber member who wants to get back in touch? Our Community Membership is available for $50 year.