Join the Chamber!
The Chamber’s Mission is to promote and enhance a thriving business community. We work with our 400+ member businesses and organizations to articulate the region’s needs and find creative solutions. Consider joining us in continuing to develop and sustain the economic vitality of this great region!
What is the value to my organization? Your membership not only helps keep your business in a higher profile but helps the community writ large – a strong chamber projects a strong business community and therefore helps to bring in more tourists, shoppers, relocators etc…It’s really an investment in the community. Annual dues generally cost less than the price of a single print ad that runs only once. It’s like buying an ad with the Chamber that runs year round – Both on the Web and “live.”
About the Chamber
The Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce is the leading business and community organization in Windham County. Boasting some 400 members, the Chamber strives to enhance a thriving business community by providing business leadership, advocacy, and value to our members. The Chamber’s goal is to support the community and promote the region as the ideal place to live, work, visit, and do business.
We have a diverse membership representing every sector including:
- Hospitality (restaurants, lodging)
- Entertainment and recreation
- Retail, shopping
- Manufacturing, wholesalers (including food producers: beer, spirits, granola, yogurt, cheese)
- Real estate (appraisers, business brokers, management, development, realtors, rental)
- Building, construction
- Services (doctors, lawyers, automotive, employment, finance/financial planning, insurance, pet care, recycling, utilities)
- Communications (writers, editors, marketing, media, technologies and services, consulting)
- Non-profits (agriculture, arts and humanities, clubs and service organizations, education, social services)
Our members are located throughout the Greater Brattleboro Area, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont and range in size from one employee to businesses that employ more than 500. Ninety percent are small businesses with less than 30 employees.
To see our members visit the member section of this website by clicking here.
Levels of Membership
Membership is based on the number of employees. We offer two levels of membership to both for-profit and non-profit organizations – Basic and Platinum, as well as Community Membership – aimed specifically at retirees, students, or anyone who wants to keep up with the activities and issues of the Greater Brattleboro business community!